High Quality Self-Catering Accommodation

The Quarry House dates from 1850 and was built by the Ahern brothers, who had walked the entire way from Cork to seek their fortune. Owners of the limestone quarry opposite – from which the house takes its name – at the height of their business the pair employed up to 100 workers, who in turn were stonemasons on many of the local churches and as far afield as St Patrick’s College in Cavan. Quarry House self-catering accommodation is available for hire throughout the year.

This history rich house has recently been fully renovated. It sleeps up to 6 people in 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Its spacious dining room, 2 living rooms and modern kitchen form a fitting base for excursions across Ireland.

Quarry House is situated on 0.6 acres about 200 meters away from Ross Castle. Right in the heart of Ireland, this ancient house with modern conveniences offers privacy, and it can serve as an extension to the castle and cottage down the lane-way.

Internet is available for guests via Wifi.

Ross Castle - Quarry House Accommodation